StudioWeb Certification StudioWeb now offers pre- and post-testing with our Evaluation and Certification exam
The Studioweb Web Foundations certification is now being used in US schools to show real results - students learn real verifiable skills.
Successful students will have demonstrated that they have a good understanding of the foundation web design skills - both theoretical and practical. This includes:
Requirements for StudioWeb Certification
- Successful completion of the 6 foundation courses - we suggest 60% as the passing grade.
- Successful completion of the Web Foundation exam - again we suggest 60% as the passing grade.
- Exam must be completed within the time allotted.
- The exam may be retaken after one week should the student stumble
- Upon successful completion, certificates (hand signed & numbered) will be awarded to the students
StudioWeb Evaluation Exam
Easily generate school performance data.
Our multiple choice quiz designed to measure your student's web design and programming skills coming into class. This is an important tool that will allow teachers to establish a baseline that can later be measured against.